Responsible Service of Alcohol
The Club will provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for community members to meet and socialise in a responsible environment.
Responsible Service of Alcohol:
- All front of house staff will be trained in the RSA.
- A register and copy of Statements of Attainments for all staff are kept by management.
- Management constantly reinforce RSA principles and practices in everyday trade.
- Management support staff who practice and enforce RSA learning.
- Minors will not be served alcohol.
- Individuals procuring drinks for minors will be removed from the premises.
- All patrons are required to provide acceptable evidence of age where there is any doubt they are under 25 years of age.
- All staff are trained in what constitutes acceptable evidence of age under the Liquor Act 1992.
- Management support staff who practice and enforce ID checking.
Unduly Intoxicated & Disorderly Patrons:
- All staff are trained in identifying signs of undue intoxication.
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will not be served.
- Management support staff who do not serve unduly intoxicated patrons.
- Unduly intoxicated patrons will be asked to leave the premises.
- All staff actively monitor levels of undue intoxication of all patrons.
- Management do not support drinking practices which foster a culture of binge drinking or encourage irresponsible consumption practices.
- Management seeks to meet its duty of care obligations to all patrons.
- Jugs of spirits or shots of spirits/liquors will not be permitted by SRSL staff.
- All crowd controllers will wear ID as required by the Security Providers Act 1993.
- Management only employs crowd controllers licensed under Security Provider Act 1993.
- All crowd controllers are trained in the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- Crowd controllers will ask unduly intoxicated patrons to leave the premises if required.
- All crowd controllers always act respectfully towards patrons.
- Crowd controllers do not use excessive force in removing patrons.
- CCTV is operational at entries and exits on the premises and throughout the Club.
- Crowd controllers will regularly monitor inside and outside the premise including the carpark.
- Free liquor and multiple quantities of liquor are not promoted off the premises.
- Management do not heavily discount or offer free alcohol to encourage drinking for drinking’s sake.
- Management do not promote activities that encourage harassment of patrons or staff.
- Management will promote the amenities of the venue.
- We strive to provide patrons with a relaxing, entertaining and enjoyable evening which encourages their patronage.
- Management and staff are here to ensure patrons have a good time, one which they remember, and are pleased to return to have again.
Responsible Hospitality Practices:
- We provide water free for patrons and bottled water at a reasonable price to all patrons.
- We sell light or mid-strength options at cheaper prices than full strength.
- We will actively promote awareness of drink spiking issues.
- We encourage you to monitor and control your consumption of liquor.
- We will deter you from rapidly and excessively consuming liquor.
Consultation with the Community and Key Stakeholder Groups:
VOLUNTARY SELF EXCLUSION
- Management regularly attends local licensee forums and meetings.
- Management actively participates in community events and forums.
- We pride ourselves on being a responsible community citizen in the local business community.